Jennifer Miller, the president of a destination management company has suggested that the top 10 trends for 2014 meetings and events are as fallows:
- Multi-Sensory, Interactive Events
- Tasting Stations That Focus on Beer and Craft Cocktail Pairings
- Holographic Performances
- Local Sourcing and Food Trucks
From Glee-style flash mobs to kick off an event and Instagram photo booths to custom performances.
- Budgets Are Coming Back
- Thinking Beyond the Hotel Venue
- Sporting venues like motor speedways and stadiums are becoming huge draw.
- Unforgettable Activities
- A Focus on Storytelling
Events are becoming platforms for delivering a story or message
For original article visit http://www.successfulmeetings.com/Event-Planning/Conferences/Articles/The-Top-10-Meeting-and-Event-Trends-for-2014/